Programming / Recreational Programming
- For the maximum number of participants to quickly be successful, our curriculum and lessons are fundamentally based on the Seven Styles of
Learning and can be adapted to align with partnering organizational requirements as well as national, state and regional physical education standards and formats.
- Held in the evenings and on weekends at school facilities, Boy’s and Girl’s Clubs, YMCAs, church facilities.
- Scheduling and location varies by community to allow the maximum amount of participation.
- Great for communities without lacrosse, or partnering
with already existing organizations to support their youth lacrosse goals.
- Site Directors consist of approved lacrosse coaches, Physical Education teachers, or mature college students that play lacrosse or are in the Education field.
- Program fees are based on the socio-economics of the community. However, no child will ever be turned away from a program due to financial hardship. Soft Lacrosse
will review these situations on an individual basis and will work with local businesses to sponsor scholarships.
- Multiple options for equipment purchase and rental based on community need.
- Local businesses and organizations support these programs with
donations or resources to lower the cost for participants and families.