Programming / Step-Up Programming
- Based on core Soft Lacrosse™ models and values, the co-ed Step-Up Program is the perfect intermediate, or out of season activity to improve,
excel and stay active.
- Checking and advanced concepts are introduced.
- Headwear is required. Soft Lacrosse™ helmets, lacrosse helmets, hockey helmets, or goggles are permitted.
- Handwear is required. Soft Lacrosse™ gloves, or a glove with comparable protection are permitted.
- String King has generously donated String King Complete JR. sticks for use during programming. Stringing can be modified to compliment the gender
and improvement areas of the participant. For more information please visit www.stringking.com.
- Swax Lax has generously donated balls for use during programming. The Swax Lax ball is a safe alternative to a standard lacrosse ball, yet holds
comparable weight and size. For more information please visit www.swaxlax.com.